Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Pusher Strikes Again

I don't know what happened either, Sveta.

Either way, Caro's won another title, Sod beat Cilic to win Marseilles (after a week of sudden success from the Croatian) and Milos will face Roddick in just a bit.

Besides all that boring stuff, Vika and Kiri judged Dubai fan's outfits together. When I first saw the pictures, I thought they were looking through photos of WTA players and picking superlatives or something. I. Wish.

Anways, check out the draws for the upcoming tournaments: Acapulco (WTA/ATP), Dubai (ATP), Delray Beach (ATP), and Doha (WTA).

Interesting Match-Ups...
Acapulco:
Dubai:  Dimitrov vs. Gasquet. The hotness! But really, I'd like to see if Grigor can pull off the win. Oh and by the way, all the Qs and WCs in the tournament are in the top half. Which is, of course, Fed's.
Delray Beach:  Querrey vs. Brown. I like rasta man. Also: potential Delpo/Isner 2R. Let's go Elf!
Doha: Vika vs. Hantuchova, Peer vs. Kuznetsova, Bartoli vs. Kleybs, and Caroline vs. Bye. The last one should be a thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment